I find music very comforting, and a valuable emotional release.
I find it easier to cope with music. Here are some songs I have found that I found really helpful during and after my miscarriage.
* means the song contains religious content, so you can avoid it if this is an issue for you. I just think the song is beautiful, even if I don’t believe all the sentiments behind some parts.
The list is quite varied and eclectic, and there isn’t any right order to it, just written as I came across them.
- song for gavin Ludovico Einaudi
- Keep breathing Kerrie Roberts
- The Sun is rising Brit Nicole
- * I will carry you Selah
- Gone too soon Daughtry
- Chasing cars Coldplay
- Slipped away Avril Lavigne
- All I wanted Paramore
- How to save a Life The Fray
- Heartbeat Beyonce
- Hardened Heart Tom Chaplin
- The very thought of you Michael Buble
- You are my sunshine Ricky Nelson
- A sky full of stars Coldplay
- I will always love you Whitney Houston
I will add more to this post as they come to me.
Please feel free to comment and suggest more songs you feel should be included. The list really isn’t very long.
Love and support always,
Surviving Miscarriage Together