1. Forget-me-nots are in bloom everywhere and I love seeing their pretty blue blooms in the hedgerow. I even transplanted a bunch and put them on my allotment patch.
2. My friend gave me midget gems.
3. Blackthorn blossom is out so I have branches in a jamjar on my windowsill. They have cheered up the kitchen no end.
4. My partner bought me Cosmos and Anemonies and they are just beautiful.
5. This site just reached 20 followers, our little community has grown and I am so greatful for the friends I have found through this blog, and the wonderful ladies who have taken time out of their day to comfort me. Many thanks to ‘Pink’ and ‘The Paradox Mummy’.