This amazing lady is a fantastic mum to her three boys, this post struck a chord with me and I thought it might strike one with you too.
I saw this meme today and it struck a chord as it covered babyloss and infertility.
I can recall doing all of this when we were trying for a baby before Toby arrived:
- I knew exactly what day of my cycle I was on without looking at the diary
- I could feel ovulation pains
- I spent every day second guessing the slightest twinge or change in my body
- I would count ahead 9 months all the time
- I put fun stuff on hold ‘just in case I’m pregnant’ when it happens
- I changed what we ate
- I consumed more supplements than they had in Boots
- I thought of wanting to be a mum from the moment I woke to the moment I went to sleep
Those points are the tip of the iceberg…
View original post 470 more words