I haven’t blogged in a while but here goes.
1. The sunny weather is lovely.
2. I planted sunflowers, a dwarf variety for cut flowers and a tall verity.
3. I have begun packing for our holiday in Italy and its very exciting!
4. I used a lush bath bomb last night and it was ahhhmazing! 10/10 worth the hype! My bathwater was. Pink and glittery.
5. I got a pair of Tiffany blue jelly shoes to wear about this summer and they are adorable.
I haven’t got much to say, I am very aware it’s June next month, I’m just trying not to think about it I guess. If Emmet had been born the date he was due he would be 1 next month on June the 22nd, and July is 1 year since we lost Réalta, so the next couple of months are tough ones, but I’m doing okay. I think this year it will be a little easier to bear, but I don’t know really.
Love and Support always,
Surviving Miscarriage Together.